Edgardo Rivera Tirado, Ph.D.
Nuevo Edificio de Ciencias (NEC), Office 103BPhone
: (787)738-2161 (ext.3378)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Industrial Chemistry (2002)
University of Puerto Rico at Humacao
- Ph.D. Degree in Analytical Chemistry (2007)
The University of Akron in Ohio
- Postdoctoral Associate (2007)
Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc., Brecksville, OH
Honors and Awards:
- Lubrizol Corporation Scholarship in Chemistry (2005-2007).
- The Dr. Harold G. Cassidy Scholarship in Chemistry (2006).
- Second Place Award (Poster) in the 23rd Annual Lubrizol Corporation Technical Symposium (2007).
American Chemistry Society (ACS) and American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS).
General Chemistry I and II,
Laboratory of General Chemistry I and II
Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry
Instrumental Analysis and Laboratory of Instrumental Analysis
Studies that involves the characterization and interactions of drugs currently used for neurological diseases by different analytical techniques such as Chromatography/Mass spectrometry (GC/MS), Gas Chromatography (GC), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), among others.